- Documents required
- The application entrance requirement
- Application procedures
- Suggested Application Timetable
- About JW202 Form
- Application Procedure
- Application Materials
- Report for Registration
- Fee Structure
- The best application period for China universities
- What is JW201 and JW202 Form
- The basic application entrance requirement for China universities
- General application documents required for China universities
- Duration of Study in China universities
- When China universities start each year
- General application procedures for China universities
|Offered by||School of International Education|
|Start date||September, 2019|
|Application fee||800 (RMB) / 140 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
Human Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Medical Microbiology, Medical Immunology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Diagnostics, Internal Medicine, Surgery.
This program lasts for 6 years. The 1st year would be the Pre-Med Education for Chinese language training and English instruction of high school level courses in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. After that, there will be the medical courses in later years and the last year is for clinical practice.
I Key point medical university in Shenyang province, and clinical medicine is also belong to Province Featured Major， equipped with tremendous teaching resources and medical facility.
II Two TOP ranked AAA-hospital direct by this university, offer huge clinical practice opportunity for student.
III Student could choose to doing internship in China or home country freely.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.